London Banter

-   -   Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13244-another-suicide-hayes-harlington.html)

CJB October 3rd 12 11:35 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

Last Friday week there was a suicide - 'person hit by a train' - at
West Drayton on the FGW main line.

Now there has been yet another suicide at H&H on Sunday night at about
21.50.

Speaking of the 4'th suicide in as many months, John McDonnell MP H&H
stated "We need to get everyone around table and examine all possible
measures we can take to stop this from happening, because it has got
to a point where we can't just stand back."

Yet John has been trying and failing to get FGW and Network Rail
management to such a meeting for over a year. BOTH ORGS ARE DRAGGING
THEIR FEET ON THE ISSUE.

FGW management is not interested due to likely not renewing its
franchise next year. Network Rail management is just arrogant and
refuses to attend any meeting to do with any issues on this line
whatever they are.

Of course Crossrail is in the wings - so they should be concerned
too.

The suicides are partly cultural - Google 'community southall
suicides' - there's a damning report about this focusing on the
failure of arranged marriages between Western highly-educated women
and their appointed partners who usually come from rural backwaters in
Asia. Inevitably it is the women that sadly decide suicide - sometimes
with the kids in tow.

Yet they are also partly due to the economic climate - job losses,
unemployment, feelings of being unable to cope, financial cut-backs of
support agencies, etc.

All that there is at Hayes & Harlington Station are a few grubby
Samaritan posters. These are not even written in the local Asian
languages - but only in English.

Cash-strapped Hillingdon Council offered to pay for extended CCTV at
the Station, but Network Rail did not even bother to acknowledge the
offer. The money has likely been reallocated.

But then there is no use for CCTV is no-one bothers to monitor it in
real time. The staff at H&H seem to prefer sitting in their cozy staff
room. Some of the suicides have been from the normally gated and
locked platform 1 (down fast). So what where the staff doing when
unauthorised individuals have gained access to platform 1? Obviously
nothing.

I fear that this issue will not be easily solved.

CJB.

Brian Watson[_2_] October 3rd 12 12:43 PM

"CJB" wrote in message
Last Friday week there was a suicide - 'person hit by a train' - at
West Drayton on the FGW main line.

Now there has been yet another suicide at H&H on Sunday night at about
21.50.

Speaking of the 4'th suicide in as many months, John McDonnell MP H&H
stated "We need to get everyone around table and examine all possible
measures we can take to stop this from happening, because it has got
to a point where we can't just stand back."

I suppose we can rule out "living in Hayes and Harlington" as a possible
cause?

--
Brian

Basil Jet[_3_] October 3rd 12 01:08 PM

On 2012\10\03 13:43, Brian Watson wrote:

I suppose we can rule out "living in Hayes and Harlington" as a possible
cause?

While many people have two homes, even an MP wouldn't live in both Hayes
and Harlington.

Clive October 3rd 12 01:58 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , Brian Watson
writes
"CJB" wrote in message
Last Friday week there was a suicide - 'person hit by a train' - at
West Drayton on the FGW main line.
Now there has been yet another suicide at H&H on Sunday night at about
21.50.
Speaking of the 4'th suicide in as many months, John McDonnell MP H&H
stated "We need to get everyone around table and examine all possible
measures we can take to stop this from happening, because it has got
to a point where we can't just stand back."

I suppose we can rule out "living in Hayes and Harlington" as a possible
cause?

There was a TV programme on this only a few months ago and I seem to
remember the main reason given was that educated women were being
brought over by their families for an arranged marriage with an out of
work uneducated layabout husband which caused friction, when the "man"
of the family is the head but the woman in the only one with any brains.
Distress in the woman being the cause who can't see any other way out of
a bad situation.
--
Clive

Recliner[_2_] October 3rd 12 02:43 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

Clive wrote:
In message , Brian Watson
writes
"CJB" wrote in message
[...]

Indeed. They have no local support network, and probably know no-one
outside the family. They've probably never heard of the Samaritans, and
couldn't return to their family back home as that would lose too much face.

Roland Perry October 3rd 12 03:55 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message

, at 09:43:39 on Wed, 3 Oct 2012, Recliner

remarked:
There was a TV programme on this only a few months ago and I seem to
remember the main reason given was that educated women were being brought
over by their families for an arranged marriage with an out of work
uneducated layabout husband which caused friction, when the "man" of the
family is the head but the woman in the only one with any brains.
Distress in the woman being the cause who can't see any other way out of a bad situation.

Indeed. They have no local support network, and probably know no-one
outside the family. They've probably never heard of the Samaritans, and
couldn't return to their family back home as that would lose too much face.

And they probably have no access to funds or passports either.

[email protected] October 3rd 12 04:08 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:55:21 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message

, at 09:43:39 on Wed, 3 Oct 2012, Recliner

remarked:
There was a TV programme on this only a few months ago and I seem to
remember the main reason given was that educated women were being brought
over by their families for an arranged marriage with an out of work
uneducated layabout husband which caused friction, when the "man" of the
family is the head but the woman in the only one with any brains.
Distress in the woman being the cause who can't see any other way out of a

bad situation.

Indeed. They have no local support network, and probably know no-one
outside the family. They've probably never heard of the Samaritans, and
couldn't return to their family back home as that would lose too much face.

And they probably have no access to funds or passports either.

If they're that intelligent they could find out about services that could
help them or even just go to the police.

B2003

Basil Jet[_3_] October 3rd 12 05:09 PM

On 2012\10\03 12:35, CJB wrote:

All that there is at Hayes & Harlington Station are a few grubby
Samaritan posters. These are not even written in the local Asian
languages - but only in English.

There would be no point in having Samaritan posters in Urdu if there are
no Urdu-speaking volunteers to take a call.

Charles Ellson[_2_] October 3rd 12 08:42 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:09:29 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

On 2012\10\03 12:35, CJB wrote:

All that there is at Hayes & Harlington Station are a few grubby
Samaritan posters. These are not even written in the local Asian
languages - but only in English.

There would be no point in having Samaritan posters in Urdu if there are
no Urdu-speaking volunteers to take a call.

The Samaritans are not the only organisation involved. The available
posters might depend on various factors such as whether they have been
requested by the railway companies (in which case they might need to
ask a few more people for help) or have been limited by over-selective
provision of free space (if any is actually provided) for such
posters.

Brian Watson[_2_] October 3rd 12 08:53 PM

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
On 2012\10\03 12:35, CJB wrote:

All that there is at Hayes & Harlington Station are a few grubby
Samaritan posters. These are not even written in the local Asian
languages - but only in English.

There would be no point in having Samaritan posters in Urdu if there are
no Urdu-speaking volunteers to take a call.

I suppose appealing to so-called "community leaders" to intercede with the
appalling mismatches is out of the question?

--
Brian

Robin[_4_] October 3rd 12 09:25 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

There was a TV programme on this only a few months ago and I seem to
remember the main reason given was that educated women were being
brought over by their families for an arranged marriage with an out
of work
uneducated layabout husband which caused friction, when the "man"
of the family is the head but the woman in the only one with any
brains.
Distress in the woman being the cause who can't see any other way
out of a bad situation.

Indeed. They have no local support network, and probably know no-one
outside the family. They've probably never heard of the Samaritans,
and couldn't return to their family back home as that would lose too
much face.

And they probably have no access to funds or passports either.

This picqued my interest. But I find the local paper reported the
previous 3 deaths at Hayes and Harlington as Keith Coutinho, 26, Enzo
Belluccia, 35, and Antonio Martinez, 20. It also reported the death of
Jason Biggs, 41, at West Drayton and Nigel Fisher, 56, on the tracks.
None of those strike me as manifestly likely to speak Urdu and to be
stuck in an arranged mariage with an uneducated husband.
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Recliner[_2_] October 3rd 12 09:46 PM

"Robin" wrote:
[...]

That's interesting. I wonder if the way that the local papers report these
suicides is the factor, rather than the ethnicity of the victims? Didn't
something like this happen recently in South Wales?

CJB October 3rd 12 10:02 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Oct 3, 3:03*pm, Clive wrote:
In message , Brian Watson
writes"CJB" wrote in message
[...]

A shocking expose is he

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?236122

CJB

Offramp October 4th 12 03:11 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

LOROL!
Talk about theories bring blown out of the water!

Roland Perry October 4th 12 07:17 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 16:08:32 on Wed, 3 Oct
2012, d remarked:
There was a TV programme on this only a few months ago and I seem to
remember the main reason given was that educated women were being brought
over by their families for an arranged marriage with an out of work
uneducated layabout husband which caused friction, when the "man" of the
family is the head but the woman in the only one with any brains.
Distress in the woman being the cause who can't see any other way out of a

bad situation.

Indeed. They have no local support network, and probably know no-one
outside the family. They've probably never heard of the Samaritans, and
couldn't return to their family back home as that would lose too much face.

And they probably have no access to funds or passports either.

If they're that intelligent they could find out about services that could
help them or even just go to the police.

You clearly have no idea how trapped these women are in their
unfortunate situation.

CJB October 4th 12 07:59 AM

On Oct 3, 1:43*pm, "Brian Watson" wrote:
"CJB" wrote in message

Last Friday week there was a suicide - 'person hit by a train' - at
West Drayton on the FGW main line.

Now there has been yet another suicide at H&H on Sunday night at about
21.50.

Speaking of the 4'th suicide in as many months, John McDonnell MP H&H
stated "We need to get everyone around table and examine all possible
measures we can take to stop this from happening, because it has got
to a point where we can't just stand back."

I suppose we can rule out "living in Hayes and Harlington" as a possible
cause?

--
Brian

Latest news:

http://www.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/wes...3046-31960094/

[email protected] October 4th 12 08:28 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:17:12 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
[...]

Frankly I don't give a rats arse, but if they are educated indians or
pakistanis they'll almost certainly speak english and so can get themselves
help. Of course it does make one wonder where the professional liberal lefty
handwringers are in these sorts of situations. Suddenly they all go quiet
when they realise they can either defend human rights or upset some ethnics.
Apparently defending human rights isn't such a big deal after all.

B2003

Roland Perry October 4th 12 08:48 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 08:28:00 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:
You clearly have no idea how trapped these women are in their
unfortunate situation.

Frankly I don't give a rats arse

That's obvious.

Basil Jet[_3_] October 4th 12 08:55 AM

On 2012\10\04 08:17, Roland Perry wrote:
[...]

Women trapped in men's bodies, apparently.

Roland Perry October 4th 12 09:19 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 09:55:57 on
Thu, 4 Oct 2012, Basil Jet remarked:
You clearly have no idea how trapped these women are in their
unfortunate situation.

Women trapped in men's bodies, apparently.

The ones who are locked in a cupboard when their husband leaves the
house are at least prevented from throwing themselves under a train.

[email protected] October 4th 12 09:33 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 09:48:04 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:28:00 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:
You clearly have no idea how trapped these women are in their
unfortunate situation.

Frankly I don't give a rats arse

That's obvious.

You can't care about everyone in the whole world. You might pretend to care
but in reality you don't give any more of a **** than I do. I'm just honest
about it.

B2003

Peter Masson[_3_] October 4th 12 09:53 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

"CJB" wrote

Latest news:

http://www.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/wes...3046-31960094/

So both men, and with English names.

Peter

Roland Perry October 4th 12 10:51 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 10:53:15 on
Thu, 4 Oct 2012, Peter Masson
remarked:
So both men, and with English names.

No-one is claiming that all the suicides are asian women.

Roland Perry October 4th 12 10:56 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 09:33:31 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:
You clearly have no idea how trapped these women are in their
unfortunate situation.

Frankly I don't give a rats arse

That's obvious.

You can't care about everyone in the whole world. You might pretend to care
but in reality you don't give any more of a **** than I do. I'm just honest
about it.

You don't have the first idea. Most of my work at the moment is for
victims of domestic violence.

David Cantrell October 4th 12 11:27 AM

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 04:35:56AM -0700, CJB wrote:

Speaking of the 4'th suicide in as many months, John McDonnell MP H&H
stated "We need to get everyone around table and examine all possible
measures we can take to stop this from happening, because it has got
to a point where we can't just stand back."

Can't stand back. Ho ho ho.

Yet John has been trying and failing to get FGW and Network Rail
management to such a meeting for over a year. BOTH ORGS ARE DRAGGING
THEIR FEET ON THE ISSUE.

What the hell does he expect FGW or Network Rail to do about what is
clearly a social problem in that one little area? Close the station and
bury the track in a tunnel? Even that won't work, people will just find
other even more inconsiderate ways of topping themselves.

THIS IS THE LANGUAGE POLICE
PUT DOWN YOUR THESAURUS
STEP AWAY FROM THE CLICHE

[email protected] October 4th 12 11:42 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:56:55 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
You can't care about everyone in the whole world. You might pretend to care
but in reality you don't give any more of a **** than I do. I'm just honest
about it.

You don't have the first idea. Most of my work at the moment is for
victims of domestic violence.

You hero. Electronics get a bit boring?

But it still doesn't mean you care anymore than a doctor goes home at night
and stresses about all his patients. Doesn't happen. If it did you'd soon be
the one needing the care.

B2003

Roland Perry October 4th 12 12:52 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 11:42:02 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:56:55 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
You can't care about everyone in the whole world. You might pretend to care
but in reality you don't give any more of a **** than I do. I'm just honest
about it.

You don't have the first idea. Most of my work at the moment is for
victims of domestic violence.

You hero. Electronics get a bit boring?

It's all about electronics. The way the abusers use social media on PCs
and smartphones to assist their activity.

But it still doesn't mean you care anymore than a doctor goes home at night
and stresses about all his patients. Doesn't happen. If it did you'd soon be
the one needing the care.

I agree that you mustn't get too involved in individual cases, but I
care enough about the wider issues to spend most of my time working on
them.

[email protected] October 4th 12 01:37 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:52:15 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
It's all about electronics. The way the abusers use social media on PCs
and smartphones to assist their activity.

So domestic abusers use computers now? What do they do, hit their spouse over
the head with them?

Anyway , anyone who lets themselves get abused on social media is an idiot.
Its nothing more than a recreaitonal toy so if someone is unpleasent then don't
use it. Its like complaining that every time you go in a certain garden a
dog bites you. Well don't go in that garden then!

B2003

Roland Perry October 4th 12 02:18 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 13:37:54 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:52:15 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
It's all about electronics. The way the abusers use social media on PCs
and smartphones to assist their activity.

So domestic abusers use computers now? What do they do, hit their spouse over
the head with them?

They monitor their spouses.

Anyway , anyone who lets themselves get abused on social media is an idiot.

They aren't being trolled. And one of my aims to help them prevent being
abused, so we agree that's a good thing.

Its nothing more than a recreaitonal toy so if someone is unpleasent then don't
use it. Its like complaining that every time you go in a certain garden a
dog bites you. Well don't go in that garden then!

Many people today have their support networks tied almost inextricably
to Facebook (and to some extent Facebook-alikes). Cutting themselves off
from that isn't an option.

ps It's quite interesting to see you trotting out the classic redneck
which need to be addressed.

[email protected] October 4th 12 02:49 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

Roland Perry wrote:
It's all about electronics. The way the abusers use social media on PCs
and smartphones to assist their activity.

So domestic abusers use computers now? What do they do, hit their spouse over
the head with them?

They monitor their spouses.

They can only monitor their spouse if they spouse writes something to be
monitored. Perhaps spouse should get a brain.

Many people today have their support networks tied almost inextricably
to Facebook (and to some extent Facebook-alikes). Cutting themselves off
from that isn't an option.

Oh BS. If thats really the case they need to get a life and probably have
more to worry about that people abusing them.

ps It's quite interesting to see you trotting out the classic redneck
which need to be addressed.

Anyone whose life depends on social media is a loser. I have zero sympathy.
If you think thats a redneck attitude then that makes a lot of rednecks
in the UK.

B2003

Roland Perry October 4th 12 03:09 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 14:49:50 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:

So domestic abusers use computers now? What do they do, hit their spouse over
the head with them?

They monitor their spouses.

They can only monitor their spouse if they spouse writes something to be
monitored. Perhaps spouse should get a brain.

There's also spyware. This attitude of "stupid victims" really annoys
me. Are you stupid for being a victim of delayed trains?

Many people today have their support networks tied almost inextricably
to Facebook (and to some extent Facebook-alikes). Cutting themselves off
from that isn't an option.

Oh BS. If thats really the case they need to get a life and probably have
more to worry about that people abusing them.

The people in question aren't allowed "a life" (in the outside world) by
their spouses. That's the whole problem.

I'm sure you'd say they should run away, but there are significant
social and economic restraints.

ps It's quite interesting to see you trotting out the classic redneck
which need to be addressed.

Anyone whose life depends on social media is a loser.

Not if you are in effect under house arrest.

I have zero sympathy.

That's obvious. Why don't you just offer to push them under a train?

If you think thats a redneck attitude then that makes a lot of rednecks
in the UK.

Many wrongs doesn't make a right.

Charles Ellson[_2_] October 4th 12 06:05 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:51:43 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 10:53:15 on
Thu, 4 Oct 2012, Peter Masson
remarked:
So both men, and with English names.

No-one is claiming that all the suicides are asian women.

So far, neither of the two latest seem to be confirmed suicides rather
than accident or misadventure.

Clive October 4th 12 06:58 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , Charles Ellson
writes
So far, neither of the two latest seem to be confirmed suicides rather
than accident or misadventure.

On the back of a lot of our K2 Speed Notices it used to say, "Accidents
don't happen, they are caused".
--
Clive

Charles Ellson[_2_] October 4th 12 09:22 PM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:58:29 +0100, Clive
wrote:

In message , Charles Ellson
writes
So far, neither of the two latest seem to be confirmed suicides rather
than accident or misadventure.

On the back of a lot of our K2 Speed Notices it used to say, "Accidents
don't happen, they are caused".

A handy reminder whose target audience does not inevitably have
practical control of every cause.
The general distinction of an "accident" is the lack of specific
intention for the event to have happened thus possibly in accord with
the current tendency to describe many unfortunate events instead as
"incidents" unless/until displaced by later verified certainty. While
all accidents have causes, in many cases the cause might be chiefly
the opportunity for the event to have happened with minimal
contribution from the actors (and umpteen other combinations of
opportunity, intent, culpability etc.).

[email protected] October 5th 12 08:36 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:58:29 +0100
Clive wrote:
In message , Charles Ellson
writes
So far, neither of the two latest seem to be confirmed suicides rather
than accident or misadventure.

On the back of a lot of our K2 Speed Notices it used to say, "Accidents
don't happen, they are caused".

Sounds like something that was written by a personal injury parasite, sorry,
solicitor.

B2003

[email protected] October 5th 12 08:44 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:09:18 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
They can only monitor their spouse if they spouse writes something to be
monitored. Perhaps spouse should get a brain.

There's also spyware. This attitude of "stupid victims" really annoys
me. Are you stupid for being a victim of delayed trains?

Oh give it a rest. I can't do much about a delayed train but I can prevent
someone getting access to my computer if I bother to spend 5 friggin minutes
reading up about setting passwords. If its a shared computer then don't use it,
use a phone instead. Or are they not allowed to use the phone either?

Oh BS. If thats really the case they need to get a life and probably have
more to worry about that people abusing them.

The people in question aren't allowed "a life" (in the outside world) by
their spouses. That's the whole problem.

So who are these people? Asian women who apparently know nothing about getting
help yet are savvy with computers and social networking which their husbands
are happy for them to use?

I'm sure you'd say they should run away, but there are significant
social and economic restraints.

Like what? If they're legally in the country they'll be given benefits and
shelter if they leg it. If they can use a computer they should easily be able
to find that out.

I have zero sympathy.

That's obvious. Why don't you just offer to push them under a train?

Ah, the absurd extrapolation approach to debate. Yeah, that really works well.

If you think thats a redneck attitude then that makes a lot of rednecks
in the UK.

Many wrongs doesn't make a right.

Well you can thank idiot liberal politicians for allowing 3rd worlders to
come and live here dragging their medieval cultures with them. Perhaps the
same grand worthies might like to sort out the mess they created.

B2003

Roland Perry October 5th 12 09:12 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 08:44:32 on Fri, 5 Oct
2012, d remarked:
The people in question aren't allowed "a life" (in the outside world) by
their spouses. That's the whole problem.

So who are these people? Asian women who apparently know nothing about getting
help yet are savvy with computers and social networking which their husbands
are happy for them to use?

No, the Asian women in Hayes are not on social networks. The ones I'm
helping are elsewhere and not always computer experts (why would they
be?) but helping them does give an insight into the domestic violence
situation, and how many women are mistreated. And that includes these
ladies in Hayes.

[email protected] October 5th 12 09:23 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:12:15 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
No, the Asian women in Hayes are not on social networks. The ones I'm
helping are elsewhere and not always computer experts (why would they
be?) but helping them does give an insight into the domestic violence
situation, and how many women are mistreated. And that includes these
ladies in Hayes.

So english woman who are savvy with social networks yet are under house
arrest by their husbands and don't know how to get help and apparently can't
use a phone? You're making this up as you go along.

B2003

Clive October 5th 12 10:19 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , d
writes
On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 10:12:15 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
No, the Asian women in Hayes are not on social networks. The ones I'm
helping are elsewhere and not always computer experts (why would they
be?) but helping them does give an insight into the domestic violence
situation, and how many women are mistreated. And that includes these
ladies in Hayes.

So english woman who are savvy with social networks yet are under house
arrest by their husbands and don't know how to get help and apparently can't
use a phone? You're making this up as you go along.

Sorry, but I don't think he is.
And there has been many Asians who have been kill in so-called honour
killing because they have brought 'Shame on the family' just watch the
news for a few weeks.
--
Clive

[email protected] October 5th 12 11:03 AM

Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:19:51 +0100
Clive wrote:
Sorry, but I don't think he is.
And there has been many Asians who have been kill in so-called honour
killing because they have brought 'Shame on the family' just watch the
news for a few weeks.

He said they werent asian. Anyway , we're getting off my point which is that
anyone who allows themselves to be bullied on a social network is an idiot.
If they causes you grief dont use them. They're a long way from being an
essential part of life for anyone apart from a few basement dwelling losers
and socially inept teenagers.

B2003