Old March 11th 13, 11:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Princess @ Paddington

As many people will have noticed, there's a narrow gauge 150 year old
Ffestiniog steam loco, Princess, displayed in Paddington as part of
the London Underground 150th anniversary celebrations (see
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tro/27346.aspx)

For anyone who's missed the sight, here's a couple of pics I took on
Saturday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/recline...753548/detail/

I was on the Amman Valley Ranger charter, which appears in the
background of the second pic. I found this video of the train at its
seldom-visited destination, Gwaun-Cae-Gurwen:
http://www.britishrailways.tv/train-...rwen-09032013/