Old February 13th 15, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Railcard £20

Using the promotional code SOCIAL10 I just bought a one year Family & Friends railcard for £20 instead of £30.
I believe the offer is valid until the 22nd of February.

Old February 13th 15, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I'm afraid I don't know!
I saw this offer at the very good site hotukdeals. You might find something at that site, which I am glad I joined.
Old February 13th 15, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Here is a deal :
http://www.network-railcard.co.uk/partner-card/
But you need to know a gold card holder :
"When you buy an Annual Season ticket at a station within the Annual Gold Card area and the origin and/or destination are also in the Annual Gold Card area, you are automatically issued with either an Annual Gold Card, Annual Gold Travelcard or Gold Record Card - you'll know if you have one.

One of the benefits of having an Annual Gold Card is that holders can buy a Network Railcard for another adult for just £10. This Network Railcard gives up to 1/3 off leisure travel in the Network Railcard area."
Old February 13th 15, 02:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(Offramp) wrote:

Here is a deal :
http://www.network-railcard.co.uk/partner-card/
But you need to know a gold card holder :
"When you buy an Annual Season ticket at a station within the Annual
Gold Card area and the origin and/or destination are also in the
Annual Gold Card area, you are automatically issued with either an
Annual Gold Card, Annual Gold Travelcard or Gold Record Card - you'll
know if you have one.

One of the benefits of having an Annual Gold Card is that holders can
buy a Network Railcard for another adult for just £10. This Network
Railcard gives up to 1/3 off leisure travel in the Network Railcard
area."

Yes, know about that but not any holder these days.

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old February 13th 15, 07:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 13/02/2015 14:14, Offramp wrote:
Here is a deal : http://www.network-railcard.co.uk/partner-card/

One of the benefits of having an Annual Gold Card is that holders can
buy a Network Railcard for another adult for just £10.

Until recently it was just 1 quid.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK