Old April 14th 15, 07:00 PM posted to uk.transport.buses;,uk.transport.london

Default Old LT maps

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:59:01 +0100, Graham Harrison
wrote:

I have found my old map collection. It's mainly from the 50s and 60s
and is international in nature with maps from various parts of Europe,
Australia and the USA. Among them there are quite a few LT maps.

A quick look on eBay suggests they have no value to speak of. On the
other hand if there happens to be a "gem" in there I'd prefer to
donate it to a good home. Any suggestions how to sort the wheat from
the chaff?

Forgot to include UTL!

Old April 15th 15, 12:14 AM posted to uk.transport.buses;,uk.transport.london

wrote:

I have found my old map collection. It's mainly from the 50s and 60s
and is international in nature with maps from various parts of Europe,
Australia and the USA. Among them there are quite a few LT maps.

A quick look on eBay suggests they have no value to speak of. On the
other hand if there happens to be a "gem" in there I'd prefer to
donate it to a good home. Any suggestions how to sort the wheat from
the chaff?

Forgot to include UTL!

You could list them here.

Another thing you could do is scan them and send the scans to people who
are running repositories of such scans.