Old May 16th 15, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Longest and Shortest

In message , Roland Perry
wrote:
Where I lived for a while in Nottingham the bus stops in the suburbs
were as little as 100m apart. eg southbound he

https://goo.gl/maps/JII2E

We've got three in my village that are closely spaced. Though now I play
with Google maps the outer two each turn out to be about 160m from the
middle one.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org
Old December 15th 17, 10:54 AM
Junior Member

Default Shortest distance between two London bus stops

To my knowledge the shortest distance between two bus tops in London is on the B13 route from Bexleyheath to New Eltham situated between Avery Hill and Halfway Street the distance is 50 metres as measured on Google maps.