Old December 16th 15, 02:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Donald Trump service information

Yes. Great spot about the font that I feel embarrassed and peeved at not spotting.

My initial thought was that some passing punter with a pen had done it. But the truth is less simple.

Old December 16th 15, 02:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message ,
Offramp writes
Yes. Great spot about the font that I feel embarrassed and peeved at
not spotting.

My initial thought was that some passing punter with a pen had done it.
But the truth is less simple.

There ya go

https://www.tubesign.uk/
--
Bryan Morris
Public Key http://www.pgp.uk.demon.net - 0xCC6237E9
Old December 16th 15, 07:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:58:23 +0000, Bryan Morris
wrote:

There ya go

https://www.tubesign.uk/

Thanks

--
jhk
Old December 16th 15, 08:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:58:23 +0000, Bryan Morris
wrote:

There ya go

https://www.tubesign.uk/

Looks like they had to alter the roundel. The horizontal bar has been
removed and only a red circle is left.

--
jhk
Old December 16th 15, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Offramp" wrote in message
Yes. Great spot about the font that I feel embarrassed and peeved at not
spotting.

My initial thought was that some passing punter with a pen had done it.
But the truth is less simple.

Almost certainly fake.

See
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...reats-from-tfl

James

Old December 17th 15, 08:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 22:38:53 UTC+1, James Heaton wrote:
"Offramp" wrote in message
Yes. Great spot about the font that I feel embarrassed and peeved at not
spotting.

My initial thought was that some passing punter with a pen had done it.
But the truth is less simple.

Almost certainly fake.

See
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...reats-from-tfl

James

Right. Have you just woken up or something?
Old December 17th 15, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Offramp" wrote in message
Yes. Great spot about the font that I feel embarrassed and peeved at
not
spotting.

My initial thought was that some passing punter with a pen had done it.
But the truth is less simple.

Almost certainly fake.

See
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...reats-from-tfl

James

Right. Have you just woken up or something?

There still seemed to be a bit of doubt in the minds of some, so I posted
the link as confirmation.

On re-reading I appreciate you were not one of the doubters, I thought I had
clicked reply to a different message (where the poster stated that it looked
real to him) but brain/finger interface was clearly defective.

Apologies if the posting is felt not to have added to the group.

James