London Banter

-   -   GOSPEL Electrification (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15252-gospel-electrification.html)

[email protected] February 28th 17 09:02 PM

GOSPEL Electrification

In article , (Basil Jet)
wrote:

On 2017\02\27 16:09, Robin9 wrote:
The trains are running again. They're not as crowded as before
but I'm sure that will change within a week!

Failure to produce a new tube map showing it open won't have helped!

The December edition did say "No service until February 2017". So perhaps
people might have reason to be confused, but only up to today.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Robin9 April 25th 17 03:21 PM

It is rumoured that the line will be shut down again in August
to allow further electrification work. I can't find anything on
TfL's website confirming this. Does anyone have any firm
information?