Old June 7th 17, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Richmond or Stratford?

I other news, 365's still operating north of Cambridge - I saw one at
Ely yesterday.

But was it going beyond Ely to King's Lynn?

No. Does that matter?

The position as I understood it was that 365s are no longer going to
King's
Lynn. Since there are no

now?

hourly trains to Ely I am not surprised that they are going there.

Looking at the timetable it appears that the Ely starters at xx:58 don't
join at Cambridge (at xy:15), so no 365 units needing to stable there
for a while.

Whereas the Kings Lynn trains arrive Cambridge at xx:41 and spend six
minutes coupling to the spare half of the xx:30 arrival from Kings Cross
(before departing south at xx:47.

While there's a certain diagramming elegance to this, it means that Ely
passengers don't get 2tph "new trains" as promised.

Misters Rosenstiel and Perry, do you even know what group you are in? I
know a bit of off-topic stuff is inevitable and even welcome, but you
two are repeat offenders.

Old June 7th 17, 10:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 09:18:25 on Wed, 7 Jun 2017,
Basil Jet remarked:

Looking at the timetable it appears that the Ely starters at xx:58
don't join at Cambridge (at xy:15), so no 365 units needing to stable
there for a while.
Whereas the Kings Lynn trains arrive Cambridge at xx:41 and spend
six minutes coupling to the spare half of the xx:30 arrival from
Kings Cross (before departing south at xx:47.
While there's a certain diagramming elegance to this, it means that
Ely passengers don't get 2tph "new trains" as promised.

Misters Rosenstiel and Perry, do you even know what group you are in? I
know a bit of off-topic stuff is inevitable and even welcome, but you
two are repeat offenders.

Like it or not, at the very least Cambridge North on what will soon
become Thameslink is a London train service.