London Banter

-   -   Post Office Railway open from 28th July (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15358-post-office-railway-open-28th.html)

Offramp July 10th 17 08:06 AM

Post Office Railway open from 28th July

They should have a first class and a second class section.

Optimist July 10th 17 08:33 AM

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 01:06:36 -0700 (PDT), Offramp wrote:

On Thursday, 8 June 2017 01:02:08 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:

They should have a first class and a second class section.

Is there a restaurant car?

Recliner[_3_] July 10th 17 04:10 PM

Optimist wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 01:06:36 -0700 (PDT), Offramp wrote:

On Thursday, 8 June 2017 01:02:08 UTC+1, Basil Jet wrote:

They should have a first class and a second class section.

Is there a restaurant car?

I wouldn't be surprised if the museum has a cafe. I wonder if the food will
have a Mail theme?

Roland Perry July 10th 17 04:55 PM

Post Office Railway open from 28th July

In message
-sept
ember.org, at 16:10:38 on Mon, 10 Jul 2017, Recliner
remarked:

They should have a first class and a second class section.

Is there a restaurant car?

I wouldn't be surprised if the museum has a cafe. I wonder if the food will
have a Mail theme?

Grilled jiffybag with Signature (on delivery) sauce?

Basil Jet[_4_] July 11th 17 03:10 AM

On 2017\07\10 17:10, Recliner wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the museum has a cafe. I wonder if the food will
have a Mail theme?

Apart from being second class?

Recliner[_3_] July 11th 17 05:02 AM

Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\07\10 17:10, Recliner wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the museum has a cafe. I wonder if the food will
have a Mail theme?

Apart from being second class?

There might be battered and shredded dishes on the menu?

And perhaps they'll deliver someone else's order to you?

Basil Jet[_4_] July 11th 17 12:14 PM

On 2017\07\11 06:02, Recliner wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\07\10 17:10, Recliner wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the museum has a cafe. I wonder if the food will
have a Mail theme?

Apart from being second class?

There might be battered and shredded dishes on the menu?

I'm sure the COD will be battered.

Recliner[_3_] July 13th 17 10:03 PM

Basil Jet wrote:
On 2017\07\10 17:10, Recliner wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the museum has a cafe. I wonder if the food will
have a Mail theme?

Apart from being second class?

There might be battered and shredded dishes on the menu?

I'm sure the COD will be battered.

I'd hope they have snail dishes on the mail menu.

Recliner[_3_] July 17th 17 03:04 PM

Post Office Railway open from 28th July

Basil Jet wrote:

Just in case anyone was planning to go for the grand opening next week, be
aware that the railway has been delayed in the mail, and won't open till
September.