Old February 2nd 18, 01:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus Timetables

On 2018\02\01 19:24, tim... wrote:

wrote in message
news

The other thing that TfL have apparently given up on is bus maps,

Yes I can't seem to find them even as a download now

Fortunately, I have saved a copy of the south half before they
disappeared. But I am missing the north

http://www.clg-laroue.ac-besancon.fr...on-bus-map.pdf

http://www.clg-laroue.ac-besancon.fr...on-bus-map.pdf

Not sure why there are white insets on the Northeast one.

Old February 2nd 18, 02:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 13:11:54 on Fri, 2 Feb 2018,
Basil Jet remarked:

The other thing that TfL have apparently given up on is bus maps,

Yes I can't seem to find them even as a download now
Fortunately, I have saved a copy of the south half before they
disappeared. But I am missing the north

http://www.clg-laroue.ac-besancon.fr.../north-east-lo
ndon-bus-map.pdf

http://www.clg-laroue.ac-besancon.fr...IMG/pdf/north-
west-london-bus-map.pdf

Not sure why there are white insets on the Northeast one.

Perhaps it's something to do with the point during the production
process they were scraped?
Old February 2nd 18, 06:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Basil Jet" wrote in message
news
On 2018\02\01 19:24, tim... wrote:

wrote in message
news

The other thing that TfL have apparently given up on is bus maps,

Yes I can't seem to find them even as a download now

Fortunately, I have saved a copy of the south half before they
disappeared. But I am missing the north

http://www.clg-laroue.ac-besancon.fr...on-bus-map.pdf

http://www.clg-laroue.ac-besancon.fr...on-bus-map.pdf

thanks

Not sure why there are white insets on the Northeast one.

Old February 2nd 18, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
20:03:12 on Thu, 1 Feb 2018,
remarked:
Which NR route has no paper timetable, apart from the London
Overground & TfL Rail?

I've never seen a proper paper timetable for Great Northern. All
there is at the station are credit-card sized pocket guides with highly
selected services. There's eight different subsets (only some of which
are available at any one station):

https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/tr...ur-journey/tim

etables

They used to do a GN booklet

FCC, shirley?

Then it was, wasn't it?

which then became a downloadable PDF only but even that stopped after
Summer 2014.

That'll be an "improvement" when GTR took over the route

One of a number on the information front.

--
Colin Rosenstiel