Old May 29th 18, 08:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New tube map has mistake

In message krargd13aokfbrsq1kbnh9uroqh767gui9@None, at 14:11:45 on
Tue, 29 May 2018, Arthur Conan Doyle remarked:

It is not my impression that many tourists ever took the Connect.

I think that's intentional. HEX signage in the T2/T3 walkway is overwhelming,
along with the agents selling tickets in the hallway. LU platform is easy to
find and buy tickets for.

Connect was never primarily intended for the public to use, it's
basically an airport-staff-train that others can catch if they really
insist.

Old May 29th 18, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 29/05/2018 21:39, Roland Perry wrote:
In message krargd13aokfbrsq1kbnh9uroqh767gui9@None, at 14:11:45 on
Tue, 29 May 2018, Arthur Conan Doyle remarked:

It is not my impression that many tourists ever took the Connect.

I think that's intentional. HEX signage in the T2/T3 walkway is
overwhelming,
along with the agents selling tickets in the hallway. LU platform is
easy to
find and buy tickets for.

Connect was never primarily intended for the public to use, it's
basically an airport-staff-train that others can catch if they really
insist.

This is often repeated, but I've never seen any evidence of the fact -
can you cite something?
Old May 30th 18, 03:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

HMU

CALL OR TEXT or whatsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

FOR ZOLPICLONE 7.5MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

FOR DIAZEPAM SHALINA BRAND
diazepam 10mg 500pills £100
diazepam 10mg 300pills £70
diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £350
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £120
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £700

FOR ROCHE DIAZEPAMS 10MG SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs..........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs........................£850
15000 tabs........................£1200
25000 tabs........................£1500

TEVA 10MG DIAZEPAMS SMALLER ORDER
250 tabs...........................‎£90
500 tabs...........................‎£150
1000 tabs.........................‎£250
2500 tabs.........................£350
5000 tabs.........................£500
7500 tabs.........................£700
10000 tabs.......................£850
15000 tabs.......................£1200
25000 tabs.......................£1500
ketamine £20 each vial/1g
ketamine powder each gram £25

FOR TRAMADOL APPLE FLAVOUR
tramadol 50mg 250pills £80
tramadol 100mg 300pills £90
tramadol 225mg 300pills £120
tramadol 50mg 500pills £130
tramadol 100mg 500pills £140
tramadol 250mg 500pills £150
tramadol 50mg 1000pills £200
tramadol 100mg 1000pills £220
tramadol 250mg 1000pills £250

FOR TRAMADOL BULK ORDER
tramadol 50mg 5000pills £450
tramadol 100mg 5000pills £550
tramadol 250mg 5000pills £700

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details kushpharma35

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............kushpharma35
Email :
Old May 30th 18, 06:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , at 23:18:06 on Tue, 29 May
2018, Someone Somewhere remarked:
On 29/05/2018 21:39, Roland Perry wrote:
In message krargd13aokfbrsq1kbnh9uroqh767gui9@None, at 14:11:45 on
Tue, 29 May 2018, Arthur Conan Doyle remarked:

It is not my impression that many tourists ever took the Connect.

I think that's intentional. HEX signage in the T2/T3 walkway is
overwhelming,
along with the agents selling tickets in the hallway. LU platform is
easy to
find and buy tickets for.

Connect was never primarily intended for the public to use, it's
basically an airport-staff-train that others can catch if they really
insist.

This is often repeated, but I've never seen any evidence of the fact -
can you cite something?

You'd probably have to look for Heathrow Airport strategic travel plans.
Old May 30th 18, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default HC, was New tube map has mistake

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
Connect was never primarily intended for the public to use, it's
basically an airport-staff-train that others can catch if they really
insist.

This is often repeated, but I've never seen any evidence of the fact -
can you cite something?

You'd probably have to look for Heathrow Airport strategic travel plans.

The fares certainly give you that message. The single fares are
rather high, but the commuter fares are the same as for the tube.

Before the recent change, you could get a 75% discount on adult single
and season tickets if you had an airport ID. That seems fairly clear.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170421...irport-workers

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",

Old May 30th 18, 11:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Roland Perry wrote:

You'd probably have to look for Heathrow Airport strategic travel plans.

This article is quite dated, and I'm not sure the detail about fares is still
valid, but it does show there was intent to protect HX.

http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/s...o-takeoff.html

"Because Heathrow Connect services will not be advertised as through trains and
will always be overtaken en route, Murphy believes most London - Heathrow
passengers will continue to use the fast trains. There will be no through
tickets other than the full Heathrow Express fares."
Old May 30th 18, 11:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:

You'd probably have to look for Heathrow Airport strategic travel plans.

This article is quite dated, and I'm not sure the detail about fares is still
valid, but it does show there was intent to protect HX.

http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/s...o-takeoff.html

"Because Heathrow Connect services will not be advertised as through trains and
will always be overtaken en route, Murphy believes most London - Heathrow
passengers will continue to use the fast trains. There will be no through
tickets other than the full Heathrow Express fares."

Thanks, that's an interesting article from 14 years ago. It's an
interesting reminder of how projects slip even when they're not notoriously
delayed:

"In the longer term, Heathrow Connect may be absorbed by Crossrail Line 1,
which plans to operate four trains/h into Heathrow Airport from around
2014. BAA Rail is also pushing ahead with the Airtrack project to extend
the Terminal 5 branch to carry local services to and from the southwest
suburbs."

So the full Crossrail 1 will finally run to Heathrow more than five years
later than was expected back in 2004, and Airtrack is still no more than a
(renamed) concept, with no possibility of opening before 2030.

Old May 31st 18, 04:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

CALL OR TEXT or watsapp ....+17546663823
Wickr id............budsman35
Email

hello we are leading suppliers of pharmaceutical product meds online we operate on daily and retails basis and very reliable and our product are 100% top quality am ready to supply on large and smaller orders and i am looking in building a strong business relationship with potential client around the world i do world wide delivery and delivery is guarantee.
see price list offer and pm me or you can get me on whatsapp

SHIPPING:
Stealth Package
- Vacuum sealed thick plastic
- Return address.
- Express Delivery with tracking

Shipping time varies for each country.
But all deliveries are done within 1 to 3 business days.
Delivery guaranteed!!

Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
Xanax Alprazolam 1mg Parke Davis
AYURVEDIC UREA GROW TALLER HERB, LIQUID AND POWDER.
Calypsol 500mg/10ml, Anesket 1000mg/10ml
Medical Marijuana
Oxycodone 30mg
Oxycontin 40mg
Roxicodone 30mg
Diazepam Valium 10mg
Subutex 8mg
Suboxone 8mg
Ritalin 40mg
Adderall 30mg
Mandrax (Quaalude) 300mg
Tramadol 100mg
Percocet 10mg
Oxynorm 20mg
Vicodin 500mg
Modafinil Nootropics
Ecstasy (Blue Androids)
Ketamine
weed{soul deisel}og kush,master kush moonrock

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i providedated pictures with buyers name and my name CALL US OR TEXT ....+17546663823 email for detailsi supply more than the quantity listed,i give additional discount to more larger ordersi look forward in doing great business with reliable buyersthanks email for details burdsman35

Old May 31st 18, 06:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message plbugd5l9bn063hcp5efr64251h2eoor4q@None, at 17:09:24 on
Wed, 30 May 2018, Arthur Conan Doyle remarked:
Roland Perry wrote:

You'd probably have to look for Heathrow Airport strategic travel plans.

This article is quite dated, and I'm not sure the detail about fares is still
valid, but it does show there was intent to protect HX.

With respect to airline passengers. That leaves airport workers (who get
subsidised fares too).

http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/s...ow-connect-clo
se-to-takeoff.html

Old May 31st 18, 07:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message
-sept
ember.org, at 23:28:08 on Wed, 30 May 2018, Recliner
remarked:

[...]

BAA was issuing maps in 1998 showing Heathrow Express to St Pancras [via
West Hampstead] "From 2001", plus undated Airtrack and the western link
to GWML.

London Underground in 1995, were claiming St Pancras would open for
Channel Tunnel traffic in 2002 and the Jubilee Line extension to
Stratford by 1998. Crossrail was "planned" (no date given). Other
projects included the Croxley Rail link, the East London Line Extension
(finally opened in 2010), and the least delayed item the Heathrow T5
station, opened in 2008 versus a predicted 2003.