Old May 13th 19, 11:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 710 on ELL?

In article ,
Mike Bristow wrote:
On this mornings run, I think I saw a class 710 going over the
canal between Hoxton and Haggerston. (Maybe I misremember, and
it was between Cambridge Heath and London Fields).

And on this morning run, I saw a 710 departing Leytonstone High
Road towards Barking, at around 7:30ish. I think it was 3Z50,
apparently forming 2J08 on arrival. I've not noticed a
fanfair of 'new trains in service'... so can anyone confirm?

--
Mike Bristow

Old May 13th 19, 12:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Mike Bristow wrote:
On this mornings run, I think I saw a class 710 going over the
canal between Hoxton and Haggerston. (Maybe I misremember, and
it was between Cambridge Heath and London Fields).

And on this morning run, I saw a 710 departing Leytonstone High
Road towards Barking, at around 7:30ish. I think it was 3Z50,
apparently forming 2J08 on arrival. I've not noticed a
fanfair of 'new trains in service'... so can anyone confirm?

Perhaps still driver training runs?

Old May 13th 19, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Mike Bristow wrote:
On this mornings run, I think I saw a class 710 going over the
canal between Hoxton and Haggerston. (Maybe I misremember, and
it was between Cambridge Heath and London Fields).

And on this morning run, I saw a 710 departing Leytonstone High
Road towards Barking, at around 7:30ish. I think it was 3Z50,
apparently forming 2J08 on arrival. I've not noticed a
fanfair of 'new trains in service'... so can anyone confirm?

Perhaps still driver training runs?

Maybe. Hope not. The info on Open Train times has either changed
now I'm at home, or my quick glance at work was wrong.

--
Mike Bristow

Old May 13th 19, 10:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 13/05/2019 22:23, Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Recliner wrote:
Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Mike Bristow wrote:
On this mornings run, I think I saw a class 710 going over the
canal between Hoxton and Haggerston. (Maybe I misremember, and
it was between Cambridge Heath and London Fields).

And on this morning run, I saw a 710 departing Leytonstone High
Road towards Barking, at around 7:30ish. I think it was 3Z50,
apparently forming 2J08 on arrival. I've not noticed a
fanfair of 'new trains in service'... so can anyone confirm?

Perhaps still driver training runs?

Maybe. Hope not. The info on Open Train times has either changed
now I'm at home, or my quick glance at work was wrong.

The times in the NRTT haven't changed at all apart from the odd minute
or two. It is as if the half-hourly emergency timetable never happened.
Does that mean normal frequency with (some) new trains will be in
operation by 20th May?

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
400 Blows - 1984 - ...If I Kissed Her I'd Have To Kill Her First...
Old May 13th 19, 10:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 13/05/2019 23:14, Basil Jet wrote:
On 13/05/2019 22:23, Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â*Recliner wrote:
Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â*Mike Bristow wrote:
On this mornings run, I think I saw a class 710 going over the
canal between Hoxton and Haggerston.Â*Â* (Maybe I misremember, and
it was between Cambridge Heath and London Fields).

And on this morning run, I saw a 710 departing Leytonstone High
Road towards Barking, at around 7:30ish.Â*Â* I think it was 3Z50,
apparently forming 2J08 on arrival.Â* I've not noticed a
fanfair of 'new trains in service'... so can anyone confirm?

Perhaps still driver training runs?

Maybe.Â* Hope not.Â* The info on Open Train times has either changed
now I'm at home, or my quick glance at work was wrong.

The times in the NRTT haven't changed at all apart from the odd minute
or two. It is as if the half-hourly emergency timetable never happened.
Does that mean normal frequency with (some) new trains will be in
operation by 20th May?

(uk.railway added)

Old May 14th 19, 08:36 AM
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

The 710s can now be seen frequently on GOBLIN but they are
not carrying fare-paying passengers.