Old May 22nd 04, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Filming on tube

hi

Does anyone know if I would be allowed to film trains on the tube??

Thanks

Old May 22nd 04, 07:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clive Allen" wrote in message
hi

Does anyone know if I would be allowed to film trains on the tube??

As I understand it, you are allowed to do this, subject to three conditions:

- no flash or other lights
- no tripod
- don't cause an obstruction to passengers

You may get some jobsworth who tries to stop you, but (within reason) stand
your ground while remaining polite.

Old May 22nd 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 22 May 2004 19:28:28 GMT, "Martin Underwood"
wrote:

"Clive Allen" wrote in message
hi

Does anyone know if I would be allowed to film trains on the tube??

As I understand it, you are allowed to do this, subject to three conditions:

- no flash or other lights
- no tripod
- don't cause an obstruction to passengers

You may get some jobsworth who tries to stop you, but (within reason) stand
your ground while remaining polite.

But to avoid the risk of any hassle then there is a filming unit within
LUL who will be able to assist. Mr Allen did not say what type of
filming he was contemplating but I'm sure a quick phone call will
provide him with the definitive detail. I can't remember the name of the
lady who does the coordination but a call via the 55 Broadway main
number should get him through to the correct person - 020 7222 5600.
--
Paul C

Old May 22nd 04, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Paul Corfield wrote:
But to avoid the risk of any hassle then there is a filming unit within
LUL who will be able to assist. Mr Allen did not say what type of
filming he was contemplating but I'm sure a quick phone call will
provide him with the definitive detail. I can't remember the name of the
lady who does the coordination but a call via the 55 Broadway main
number should get him through to the correct person - 020 7222 5600.

Address:
Kate Blow
London Underground Press Office
55 Broadway
London
SW1H 0BD

Phone:
020 7918 3610

Fax:
020 7918 4644

E-mail:

--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For railway information, news and photos see
Old May 26th 04, 01:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Joe" wrote in message
Paul Corfield wrote:
But to avoid the risk of any hassle then there is a filming unit within
LUL who will be able to assist. Mr Allen did not say what type of
filming he was contemplating but I'm sure a quick phone call will
provide him with the definitive detail. I can't remember the name of the
lady who does the coordination but a call via the 55 Broadway main
number should get him through to the correct person - 020 7222 5600.

Address:
Kate Blow
London Underground Press Office
55 Broadway
London
SW1H 0BD

Oh dear, I bet she gets a lot of stick with that name.

Marcus

Old May 26th 04, 05:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message news:xITsc.271$XI5.93@newsfe2-win...

Address:
Kate Blow
London Underground Press Office
55 Broadway
London
SW1H 0BD

Oh dear, I bet she gets a lot of stick with that name.

Not quite as much as her brothers Richard and William.

--
Brian
"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop

Old May 26th 04, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

Not quite as much as her brothers Richard and William.

Or her quirkily-named cousin Firedown!

Ian

Old May 27th 04, 04:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message news:xITsc.271$XI5.93@newsfe2-win...

Address:
Kate Blow
London Underground Press Office
55 Broadway
London
SW1H 0BD

Oh dear, I bet she gets a lot of stick with that name.

Not quite as much as her brothers Richard and William.

Interesting, I did an electoral roll lookup with my UKInfoPro CD, and there
are actually five people in London with the, if I may say so, very
unfortunate name of Richard Head.

Marcus

Old May 27th 04, 06:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message news:WNetc.4$G52.0@newsfe3-gui...

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message news:xITsc.271$XI5.93@newsfe2-win...

Address:
Kate Blow

Oh dear, I bet she gets a lot of stick with that name.

Not quite as much as her brothers Richard and William.

Interesting, I did an electoral roll lookup with my UKInfoPro CD, and

there
are actually five people in London with the, if I may say so, very
unfortunate name of Richard Head.

I daren't get that CD - I'd be looking up risible name combinations all day.

Old May 27th 04, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message news:xITsc.271$XI5.93@newsfe2-win...

Address:
Kate Blow
London Underground Press Office
55 Broadway
London
SW1H 0BD

Oh dear, I bet she gets a lot of stick with that name.

Not quite as much as her brothers Richard and William.

And her sister Sensimillia

Izerntit