Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th 04, 12:56 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london,uk.politics.misc

Default Political Parties 10 June

"Bigot" wrote in message

"David Boothroyd" wrote in message
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote:
"David Boothroyd" wrote in message
In article ,
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote:
I'm sure you *Know* which parliament I mean, if you can't be

arsed
to swot up on the date why should I ?

There was no such Parliament. The Short Parliament was dissolved

by
Charles I in 1640. The Long Parliament immediately passed a Bill

make it impossible for the King to dissolve it unless it

consented.
In 1648/9 the House of Commons abolished one branch of

Parliament
by
chopping its head off, and the other by a vote,

Could that be construed as "Voting itself out of Existence" perhaps

Bettie ?

No, you stupid troll,

You are debating with a troll and a stupid one to boot?

A question mark ? was that a statement or a question ?

David man have you taken leave of your senses?
Drop the troll, preferably from Westminster bridge:-)
There is more serious work afoot and you are needed in the vanguard not
arguing over deeds done and dusted.

Dear Mr. Bigot

FYI Trolls live UNDER Westminster bridge

Chances of you dropping one FROM the bridge therefore are NIL !

PS, are you Betties emergency sock-puppet perchance ?

Mwahahahahahahahahahar

Is Ealing Broadway-Ealing Common running on 10 June? Nigel Pendse London Transport 6 June 11th 06 07:50 PM
"Pay next day" for congestion charge from June TravelBot London Transport News 0 March 12th 06 07:44 PM
Disruption on Bakerloo Line last night 7 June 2005 Christian Hansen London Transport 2 June 9th 05 03:59 PM
Old cars or bikes wtd for Primrose Hill Summer Festival, Saturday 25th June 2005 [email protected] London Transport 1 April 26th 05 02:53 PM
June Underground News - the owl on the back cover John Rowland London Transport 1 May 29th 04 08:52 AM