Old June 16th 04, 07:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LUL central line

I was on the central line the other day, my train was bound for white city,
I believe this is a daytime shuttle service, but where does it start?

Old June 16th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clive Allen" wrote in message
I was on the central line the other day, my train was bound for white

city,
I believe this is a daytime shuttle service, but where does it start?

Normal daytime operation is
West Ruislip - Epping
Ealing Broadway - Hainault (or Woodford)
North Acton - Loughton
White City - Newbury Park

Peter Smyth

Old June 17th 04, 02:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Peter Smyth
writes

Normal daytime operation is
West Ruislip - Epping
Ealing Broadway - Hainault (or Woodford)
North Acton - Loughton
White City - Newbury Park

When did the White City - Liverpool street shuttles stop?
--
Clive
Old June 17th 04, 07:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clive" wrote in message
In message , Peter Smyth
writes

Normal daytime operation is
West Ruislip - Epping
Ealing Broadway - Hainault (or Woodford)
North Acton - Loughton
White City - Newbury Park

When did the White City - Liverpool street shuttles stop?

Shortly after the fatality at Liverpool Street.