Old June 21st 04, 02:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Vauxhall bus station again

The praying mantis shape now seems to have had galvinized corrigated
steel fixed to the sides. Tell me this isnt how its supposed too
look?????

Old June 21st 04, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

On 21 Jun 2004 07:37:00 -0700, (Jim Brown) wrote:

The praying mantis shape now seems to have had galvinized corrigated
steel fixed to the sides. Tell me this isnt how its supposed too
look?????

Maybe it doubles as a big radio receiver for MI-you-know-who.

Rob ;-)
Old June 22nd 04, 10:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 at 07:37:00, Jim Brown wrote:

The praying mantis shape now seems to have had galvinized corrigated
steel fixed to the sides. Tell me this isnt how its supposed too
look?????

I thought it looked like a large American "RV" (camper-van or caravan)
was positioned underneath it.....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004
Old June 22nd 04, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
A A A A is offline

"Annabel Smyth" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 at 07:37:00, Jim Brown wrote:

The praying mantis shape now seems to have had galvinized corrigated
steel fixed to the sides. Tell me this isnt how its supposed too
look?????

I thought it looked like a large American "RV" (camper-van or caravan)
was positioned underneath it.....
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004

Yes! It looks like a mobile home has been parked under the ski slope? It
looked better in drawings!

Andy

Old June 25th 04, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

The praying mantis shape now seems to have had galvinized corrigated
steel fixed to the sides. Tell me this isnt how its supposed too
look?????

Does anyone know when the Vauxhall Cross reconstruction will be
finished? Other than the appearance of the big silver box at the
northern end, not much seems to have happened recently.

Matt Ashby
www.mattashby.com