Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 7th 04, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Identification needed, please

On alt.binaries.pictures.rail I have posted this query and a photograph. The
photo is of the eastern side of the St Pancras trainshed. The strange object
at the bottom of the photo is the sleeve of the security guard who, for
reasons best known only to himself - probably National Security, was trying
to stop me taking this photo. The item I'd like identified is what looks
like the
mouth of a tunnel but I know there were no running tunnels there. Was it the
rail entrance to the milk dock or the beer cellars or what ?
I know I've posted a similar query before but got no response and just hope
that this time somebody with the answer will reply.
Cheerz,
Baz