Old October 11th 04, 05:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default WLT (Uxbridge Road Tram) ballot in Ealing Times

http://www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/trams/ballot/

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old October 11th 04, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , John Rowland
writes
www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/trams/ballot/

Thanks for that reminder. Have just cast my vote. The current score is
For 20.6% Against 77.0% Undecided 1.8 % Don't care 0.7%.
--
Thoss
Old October 12th 04, 07:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:16:18 +0100, thoss wrote:

In article , John Rowland
writes
www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/trams/ballot/

Thanks for that reminder. Have just cast my vote. The current score is
For 20.6% Against 77.0% Undecided 1.8 % Don't care 0.7%.

But now its nearly equal for and against.....okay who posted this to a
trainspotters mailing list

Steve
Old October 12th 04, 03:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Steve Peake" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:16:18 +0100, thoss wrote:
In article , John Rowland
writes

www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/trams/ballot/

Thanks for that reminder. The current score is For 20.6%
Against 77.0% Undecided 1.8 % Don't care 0.7%.

But now its nearly equal for and against.....okay who
posted this to a trainspotters mailing list

Er, I did, above!

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped