Old February 25th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.sheds

Default A Little Trouble with my Oyster...

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:27:00 -0600, Lane Gray, Czar Castic wrote:

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:45:28 GMT, Guy King wrote:

The message
from Helen Deborah Vecht contains these words:

SFP is the Sheddies' Favourite Price ie NOTHING (an in joke with
uk.rec.sheds) I did specify £0.00 to clarify!

Not true! Sheddie's Favourite Price is when they pay you to take it
away. Free is S2°FP.

And how often does that happen to *you*?

All the time, I'm a dustman[7]

[7] not really.
--
Justin C, by the sea.