Old March 15th 05, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Epping and ongar history website anyone to proof read it and link me!

Hi guys,
I thought i would put this up again, as i have improved the website,
and added in some nice photos when it was run by LU.
Please do have a look people who havern't visted it.
And if anyone could proof read it, and link me i would be very
gratefull.
Regards
James

Old March 15th 05, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Hi EorJames,

an URL would be helpful ...

Old March 15th 05, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

http://www.eohistory.bravehost.com
Sorry about that i always forget.
cheers.
James .