Old April 2nd 05, 08:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default My EOR History site or EORVS (offical) site, which is better look.

Hi guys,
I was wondering if you could compare, my site to the offical one.
Of coarse they have more funding but base your score on both 1/10.
Base it on infomation, the feel, and so on many thanks for looking.
Cheers
James
P.S I'm not trying to make mine better but would like to know if there
site should be better.

Old April 2nd 05, 09:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

The URLS Sorry:
EOR History (Unoffical-Mysite):www.eohistory.bravehost.com
EORVS (Offical site): www.eorailway.co.uk

Old April 3rd 05, 07:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

EorJames wrote:
The URLS Sorry:
EOR History (Unoffical-Mysite):www.eohistory.bravehost.com
EORVS (Offical site): www.eorailway.co.uk

I do like your site, and I think it looks nicer. AND the links on the
menu on the homepage of the official site lead to some other server and
now the eorailway.co.uk One