Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20th 05, 04:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow Connect service

Does anyone have any reliable and straightforward information about this?
I've tried seeking information in the usual kinds of ways (operating company
websites, stations, etc.) and have either missed it or there isn't any.

I understand that will be every 30 mins, and call at all station from Ealing
to Hayes en route. I believe it will be not be advertised as a Heathrow
train at Paddington, to avoid through passengers using it. If so, will it
be Hayes? And something similar in reverse?

Will it serve terminal 4? What happens when terminal 5 opens?

What will be the fares policy? Will travel cards be accepted?

Will it operated by HEx or First?

When will it actually start? I've seen all four desiros at Old Oak Common
for quite some time. Will there be any significant changes to FGWL, as a
result of cascaded stock from the current Hayes service?

I should be most grateful to anyone who can shed any light.

Thanks,
Michael Hopkins