Old July 4th 05, 01:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Mornington Crescent

Good point.......

ok, Harow & Wealdstone (although by starting at a terminus I'm showing my
hand a bit)

severin

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message
severin wrote:
Go on then.........

Wembley Park.

You can't start on a station that has active engineering work.
--
Michael Hoffman

Old July 4th 05, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

severin wrote:

ok, Harow & Wealdstone (although by starting at a terminus I'm showing my
hand a bit)

Baker Street
--
Michael Hoffman
Old July 4th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message

Baker Street

Has that move been approved by the Fairport Convention?

Ian

Old July 4th 05, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

[Michael Hoffman]
Baker Street

[Ian F.]
Has that move been approved by the Fairport Convention?

Well, it wasn't allowed by the Fairport Convention of 1992. But that was
superceded by Fairport II last year, so I think I'm alright.
--
Michael Hoffman
Old July 4th 05, 04:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message

Well, it wasn't allowed by the Fairport Convention of 1992. But that was
superceded by Fairport II last year, so I think I'm alright.

OK then.

Earl's Court!

Ian

Old July 4th 05, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Earl's Court!

I'm sure there's a good reason why i shouldn't but ......Acton Town.

Oh this is going t ohurt i think........

Old July 4th 05, 06:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
severin wrote:
Earl's Court!

I'm sure there's a good reason why i shouldn't but ......Acton Town.

Oh this is going t ohurt i think........

Waterloo (sunset)!

Nick
--
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself
Old July 4th 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Nick Leverton" wrote in message

Waterloo (sunset)!

That has a ring of 'Gruntfuttock's Posture' about it.

Euston Square.

Ian

Old July 4th 05, 08:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Ian F." wrote in message
"Nick Leverton" wrote in message

Waterloo (sunset)!

That has a ring of 'Gruntfuttock's Posture' about it.

Euston Square.

I challenge anyone to prove that you're not making this up as you go along

:-(

tim

Old July 4th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:

Euston Square.

Seems ingenious at first glance, but I've noticed it leaves you open to
this move:

Southwark.
--
Michael Hoffman