Old July 3rd 05, 06:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Mornington Crescent

Anyone feel like a game of Mornington Crescent? :-p

Old July 3rd 05, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Joe" wrote:

Anyone feel like a game of Mornington Crescent? :-p

Only if you care to explain the rules first. Although I gather part of the game
is to discover the rules.
Old July 3rd 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 13:51:26 -0600, "Clark W. Griswold, Jr."
wrote:

"Joe" wrote:

Anyone feel like a game of Mornington Crescent? :-p

Only if you care to explain the rules first.

If you wish to learn the rules, I suggest you consult a rulebook.

--
James Farrar

September's coming soon
Old July 3rd 05, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clark W. Griswold, Jr." wrote in message

Only if you care to explain the rules first. Although I gather part of the
game
is to discover the rules.

Try here for starters:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A769395

Ian

Old July 3rd 05, 10:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent

James Farrar wrote:

If you wish to learn the rules, I suggest you consult a rulebook.

A pointer to such would be very helpful. I've listened to several "Sorry, I
Haven't A Clue" radio programmes and haven't been able to pick it up.

People that can successfully play it have earned my admiration though!

Old July 3rd 05, 10:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Ian F." wrote:

Try here for starters:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A769395

Well, yes.... But you know you are in trouble when the rules begin "The rules
are far too numerous to list here..."

Old July 3rd 05, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:52:02 -0600, "Clark W. Griswold, Jr."
wrote:

James Farrar wrote:

If you wish to learn the rules, I suggest you consult a rulebook.

A pointer to such would be very helpful.

I gave you a cross-post...

--
James Farrar

September's coming soon
Old July 3rd 05, 11:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent

James Farrar wrote:

I gave you a cross-post...

Thank you...
Old July 4th 05, 12:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Go on then.........

Wembley Park.

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone feel like a game of Mornington Crescent? :-p

Old July 4th 05, 01:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

severin wrote:
Go on then.........

Wembley Park.

You can't start on a station that has active engineering work.
--
Michael Hoffman