Old September 19th 05, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default They ducked the New Flyers Question

Hot News From The Lending Industry!!

+++++++++Current Profile+++++++++
InterFinancial Holdings, Corp (IFLH)
Current Price $0.04
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is this an undiscovered gem priced to go higher!!
Please read the following Announcement in its Entirety and Consider the
Possibilities...
Watch this One to Trade!

IFLH announces Senator David Cain has joined its Board of Directors and
has helped
secure the government issued and highly coveted Seller Finance
License!!

IFLH volume trading is beginning to surge with landslide Announcement.
The value of
this stock appears poised for growth! This one should not remain on the
ground floor for long.

BREAKING NEWS!!

InterFinancial Holdings, Corp. (OTC Pink Sheets: IFLH - News) has
announced that it has secured
the highly coveted Seller Finance License through the assistance of its
recently appointed board
member, Senator Cain.

During his 12 years as Chairman of the House Committee on
Transportation, Senator Cain gained
a vast amount of experience and relationships that have been
instrumental in helping IFLH obtain the
Government issued Seller Finance License.

Jeffrey C. Bruteyn, Managing Director, stated, "We at InterFinancial
are proud to have such a widely
recognized Senator join our board and oversee our automotive lending
division. His affiliations and
connections to the automotive industry will be invaluable to our
company."

Seller Finance Licenses are very difficult to obtain and are usually
reserved for the Big Boys with heavy
Lobbyists. These licenses are highly coveted because it allows the
finance company to collect the entire
down payment, instead of paying a portion of it to the taxing
authority. This dramatically helps a finance
company's bottom line if the buyer defaults on the loan.

With the new GPS tracking systems being installed on every car to
dramatically improve repossessions
and with Senator Cain on the Board of Directors, InterFinancial
Holdings is ready to take their business
to the next level.

Conclusion:

The examples above show the Awesome, Earning Potential of little known
Companies That Explode onto
Investor's Radar Screens. This stock will not be a Secret for long.
Then You May Feel the Desire to Act
Right Now! And Please Watch This One Trade!!
GO IFLH!

All statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated
as such. We may own, take position
and sell any securities mentioned at any time. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect
to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections,
objectives, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements." Forward looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve
a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those
presently anticipated. This newsletter was paid four thousand dollars
from third party (IR Marketing). Forward
looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of
words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects"
in compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of IFLH
shares prior to the publication of this report. Be
aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings
due to our intent to profit from the liquidation
of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive
statements have been made regarding the above
company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest
in our statements and opinions. Readers of
this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on
forward-looking statements, which are based on certain
assumptions and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties
that could cause results to differ materially
from those set forth in the forward- looking statements. This is not
solicitation to buy or sell stocks, this text is for
informational purpose only and you should seek professional advice from
registered financial advisor before you do
anything related with buying or selling stocks, penny stocks are very
high risk and you can lose your entire investment.
If you wish to stop future mailings or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank
email with No Thanks in the subject