Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 30th 05, 12:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Route 38 Routemaster last day

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
Pics here BTW:
http://gallery42239.fotopic.net/c741890.html

[snip]

Great photos! I saw now fewer than 6 Routemasters on the 38 on my bike
rides between King's Cross and Westminster and back on Thursday but had
to take the tube on Friday so missed the last day entirely.

BTW, Ex London Transport RT LLU670 and KYY529 have no fleet numbers
given. They should be RT3871 and RT1702 according to an old ABC of mine.

Duly noted and altered thanks! I have to admit that RT's are a little
before my time and none of the registration numbers match up unlike the
Routemasters so if I cannot see the fleetnumber clearly on the picture, I
get a bit stuck!

Regards
John M Upton