London Banter

-   -   1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3699-1-327-selfish-bastards-attempt.html)

Nick Cooper December 23rd 05 07:46 AM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:17:44 GMT, "Mal"
wrote:

I would suggest that anyone wearing a badge with the 4 letter word mentioned
would not be wearing it very long. Its got nothing to do with Tube staff...I
think the upholders of the law would object...and quite rightly so. In fact
i object to your use in this forum. Try and use big words.

Some people don't deserve anything less succinct.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War, and in Films & TV:
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk/

[email protected] December 23rd 05 10:50 AM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

My, you're big and grown-up, aren't you? Threatening people you don't
know from the comfort of sitting behind a keyboard must make you feel
so big and hard.

It gives me a chubby actually. Like the ones you clearly get from
berating people from the safety of your own keyboard.

[email protected] December 23rd 05 12:23 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

let it drop, Nick, you're coming over more and more like a w*nker.

Boltar December 23rd 05 01:55 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Well if he did get thumped the employee would lose his job and
that would be one less RMT member at LUL. So every cloud etc...

B2003

d December 23rd 05 02:01 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

"Boltar" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Well if he did get thumped the employee would lose his job and
that would be one less RMT member at LUL. So every cloud etc...

B2003

Right, so we need 1,327 badges made up pronto. :)

Chris! December 23rd 05 10:19 PM

Boltar wrote:

Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Well if he did get thumped the employee would lose his job and
that would be one less RMT member at LUL. So every cloud etc...

One less RMT member or one more strike? Didn't the RMT strike when
someone was caught playing squash whilst away from work with a damaged
ankle?

Boltar December 24th 05 01:52 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

One less RMT member or one more strike? Didn't the RMT strike when
someone was caught playing squash whilst away from work with a damaged
ankle?

I doubt even an RMT strike would do much to help one of their brethren
languishing at her majesties pleasure on an assault charge. And yes,
that
bloke with the ankle is infamous.

B2003

Nick Cooper December 24th 05 08:30 PM

On 23 Dec 2005 05:23:19 -0800, wrote:

let it drop, Nick, you're coming over more and more like a w*nker.

Not as much as you, Mr Thug.

Nick Cooper December 24th 05 08:34 PM

On 23 Dec 2005 03:50:03 -0800, wrote:

My, you're big and grown-up, aren't you? Threatening people you don't
know from the comfort of sitting behind a keyboard must make you feel
so big and hard.

It gives me a chubby actually.

So, a thug and a pervert. Like to add anything else to your character
profile so we can go for a hat-trick?