Old December 28th 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Advice wanted re transport into London from M1/M4/M40

In message , www.waspies.net
writes

Paul Terry wrote:

In message ,
www.waspies.net writes

Pack a shovel, blanket something to drink and eat, you may need it!

Highly unlikely in central London (or Brighton), given that the
forecast is for only light snow showers. A journey up from Kent could
be more problematic, I grant you.

Hmmmm you've not been reading the info I have then!

Indeed not!

Actually, we did have almost 1 millimetre of snow (about 7 miles from
central London) but it melted before I had time to get the shovel out

--
Paul Terry

Old December 28th 05, 08:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Paul Terry wrote:
In message , www.waspies.net
writes

Paul Terry wrote:

In message ,
www.waspies.net writes

Pack a shovel, blanket something to drink and eat, you may need it!

Highly unlikely in central London (or Brighton), given that the
forecast is for only light snow showers. A journey up from Kent
could be more problematic, I grant you.

Hmmmm you've not been reading the info I have then!

Indeed not!

Actually, we did have almost 1 millimetre of snow (about 7 miles from
central London) but it melted before I had time to get the shovel out

We were at Coombe Hill above Wendover, helping to make snowmen!