London Banter

-   -   The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it... (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/377-worst-tube-station-london-were.html)

ronnie biggs July 21st 03 09:19 PM

The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

Dave July 21st 03 09:30 PM

The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Ugliest? Smelliest? Most vandalised? Poorest service? Most
inaccessible to people with children in buggies? Hardest to pronounce?

--
Dave

Cast_Iron July 21st 03 10:40 PM

The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

"Dave" wrote in message
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Hardest to pronounce?

One of the best I heard of was "Keyapsiddy". Although it's a street name
rather than a station.

Redonda July 21st 03 10:56 PM

Dave wrote:
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Ugliest? Smelliest? Most vandalised? Poorest service? Most
inaccessible to people with children in buggies? Hardest to
pronounce?

Mile End. All of the above, including the last - lots of foreign
students from Queen Mary's College nearby :-)

--

Phil ,,,^.".^,,,

---

Martin Underwood July 22nd 03 08:27 AM

"Cast_Iron" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Hardest to pronounce?

One of the best I heard of was "Keyapsiddy". Although it's a street name
rather than a station.

Had to think about that one for a while! It's not an expensive side, is it?

John Rowland July 22nd 03 09:44 AM

The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

Hillingdon. Perched over the A40, it's the noisiest and smelliest place in
London.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Cast_Iron July 22nd 03 10:32 AM

Martin Underwood wrote:
"Cast_Iron" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Hardest to pronounce?

One of the best I heard of was "Keyapsiddy". Although it's
a street name rather than a station.

Had to think about that one for a while! It's not an
expensive side, is it?

Don't think so, but it might well be on the market.

Ed Crowley July 22nd 03 10:42 AM

"Dave" wrote in message
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Ugliest? Smelliest? Most vandalised? Poorest service? Most
inaccessible to people with children in buggies? Hardest to pronounce?

Waterloo (Bakerloo line) has smelt like sick for years.

Robin May July 22nd 03 11:14 AM

"Ed Crowley" wrote the following in:

"Dave" wrote in message
ronnie biggs writes

Define 'worst'?

Ugliest? Smelliest? Most vandalised? Poorest service? Most
inaccessible to people with children in buggies? Hardest to
pronounce?

Waterloo (Bakerloo line) has smelt like sick for years.

It certainly has! What is that smell?

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.

Stevie July 22nd 03 10:11 PM

The Worst Tube Station in London....were is it...

Edgware Road

How difficult is it for an announcer to let us in on the secret of which
District Line train goes to Notting Hill Gate first ?

Vaio