Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 9th 06, 02:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Underground Strike

I see that those nice underpaid and overworked undreground drivers have
voted for a strike on the basis that industrial relations have
completely broken down. Could the passengers now also call for a strike
on the basis that tube travel on London is now a complete f**k-up.
You would think for the fares that we now pay it wouldn't be too much
to ask that a driver could put off his squash games, manage to stay
awake long enough to actually drive the bloody tube train. They are
paid well enough after all.
Now I will have another bloody row with Silverlink because as they say
it is nothing to do with them that my Watford to all zones travel card
can't be used in zone 1. Anybody would think that when I pay for a
ticket it is on the basis that I actually expect trains to run.

Kevin