Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 20th 06, 06:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C C is offline

Default Jubilee to East Dulwich

I had 'Homes under the hammer' on the tv this morning and they were in
East Dulwich. The presenter mentioned it was up and coming and that
there was a strong rumour of the Jubilee line coming to "the village".
Anyone got any clue about this? I know there was the proposed link to
the East London line, but never the Jubilee.