London Banter

-   -   What is the longest route in LONDON.... Monday - Friday ? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4084-what-longest-route-london-monday.html)

John Rowland April 21st 06 09:43 AM

What is the longest route in LONDON.... Monday - Friday ?

"Mike Bristow" wrote in message

If you're lucky you can probably do somewhere-in-west-london
and back again on the central line via it's loop - or do they turf
passengers out of those trains?

The timetable a few years ago didn't include any trains which did that, but
maybe when the service is disrupted it might happen.

Jeremy Parker April 21st 06 05:10 PM

What is the longest route in LONDON.... Monday - Friday ?

"Andy" wrote in

Can't you do Cockfosters - Cockfosters via the Heathrow loop that

would be
longer?

On that principle, how many times could you go round the Cricle Line
before they chuck you off.

Jeremy Parker

Richard J. April 21st 06 09:07 PM

Jeremy Parker wrote:
"Andy" wrote in

Can't you do Cockfosters - Cockfosters via the Heathrow loop that
would be longer?

On that principle, how many times could you go round the Cricle Line
before they chuck you off.

About 20. See my earlier posts in this thread.
--
Richard J.