Old June 27th 06, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The record's stuck

A third no 38 bendy bus I was on in a month broke down today. Is this a
record?

E.

Old June 27th 06, 09:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:24:28 GMT, eastender
wrote in :
A third no 38 bendy bus I was on in a month broke down today. Is this a
record?

ISTR 2x251s and a 326 within two weeks back in 2002.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN
Old June 28th 06, 07:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:
A third no 38 bendy bus I was on in a month broke down today. Is this a
record?

It's odd, as the Mercedes Citaro, both in its articulated and
non-articulated version, is generally a reliable, well-designed bus
that forms the backbone of a lot of city bus operations in Germany (a
country where they know how to do it properly!)

Are the London operators not maintaining them correctly or something?

Neil