Old July 2nd 06, 05:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default National Express Airport

Does this service run on sailing days from LHR to QE2 pier in
Southhampton?

Old July 2nd 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Try googling for National Express. When you get there don't select from
the drop downs but click on the click here for more locations link. Now
type "Heathrow" to "Southampton Dock". You may need to scroll through the
to list to find it but the cruise terminal (if that's what you want) is a
destination. I just tried it and the date I wanted caused the system to
send me to Southampton Bus Station but I don't know when the terminal is
actually in use. If you put the "right" date in you should find out.
ups.com...