Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 10th 06, 07:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Ian Ian is offline

Default ANNOUNCE: PlanAJourney - The BEST UK Journey Planner

"David Skipsey" wrote in message
Welcome to the world of those who would love to see you fail, it covers
their own short comings - personally I find your product superb.

What do you expect when the OP ends by claiming to have 'The Original and
Best UK Journey Planner'. As I and others have shown, it doesn't work for
the journeys we make. Transport Direct's offering seems to work much better
for PT, although the timings for car journeys are usually way out.

Ian