Old September 25th 06, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Save Top Gear

In article ,
(SteveH) wrote:

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/sto...457717,00.html

http://www.transport2000.org.uk/news...p?NewsArticleI
D=239

18 months ago.....

Exactly. As the man said, "a little less fawning". Would you rather read
a factual article about Princess Diana written in July 1997, or one
written in September 1997?

(Yes, I know... neither. But you see my point!)

Adrian

--
http://www.spaghetti-factory.co.uk
http://www.custom-transcription.com