Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 29th 06, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

Default Expanded Thames Clipper Service

I heard something on the news that AEG, new owners of the Millenium
Dome have bought a big share in the Thames Clipper service and are
looking to buy six new boats next year to expand the service. Anyone
know any more detail?

I wonder if this means theyll use the pier at the Dome as a stop on the
Woolwich service?

I wonder what the new boats will be called? I reckon Typhoon Clipper,
Millenium Clipper and Rain Clipper are possibles.

I hope the association with the Dome doesnt end up cursing the Clipper
service

Rob