Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Stopped Oyster card reason codes

In the past few weeks I've had a number of people try to use Stopped Oyster
cards on my bus, Normally the ETM normally showed "reason 14" if you do a
print out of the card, But yesterday I had one with Reason 1.

Does anyone know what these Reasons codes mean?

James