Old January 18th 07, 09:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Evening Standard tonight?

Old January 18th 07, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is about, or
who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the RMT planning a
vote by members on a tube strike.

Ian

Old January 18th 07, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is
about, or who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the
RMT planning a vote by members on a tube strike.

Thanks Ian! When people post links without summarising them I generally
ignore them. Now that I know the content, I shall still ignore it - as I
read about it on Ceefax earlier. ;-)

Old January 18th 07, 01:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is
about, or who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the
RMT planning a vote by members on a tube strike.

And now that we know, why would we want to read about again in the
Standard tonight? The voting doesn't end until mid-February by the way.
--
Richard J.

Old January 18th 07, 02:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is about, or
who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the RMT planning a
vote by members on a tube strike.

Thanks for this summary; I wouldn't have read the story otherwise.
--
Michael Hoffman

Old January 18th 07, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message
Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is about, or
who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the RMT planning a
vote by members on a tube strike.

Thanks for this summary; I wouldn't have read the story otherwise.
--
Michael Hoffman

Ok heres another link NOT for you read because your far too busy

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent....asp?prID=1048

Old January 19th 07, 12:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is
about, or who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the
RMT planning a vote by members on a tube strike.

Thanks for this summary; I wouldn't have read the story otherwise.
--
Michael Hoffman

Ok heres another link NOT for you read because your far too busy

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent....asp?prID=1048

.... which is on a completely different subject! (Disruption due to the
weather.)
--
Richard J.

Old January 19th 07, 02:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , wowfabgroovy@googlemail
com (Ian F.) wrote:

wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is
about, or who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the
RMT planning a vote by members on a tube strike.

And, by the time I saw the story on my four-hour train journey from
King's Cross to Cambridge, the front page had changed somewhat.

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old January 19th 07, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...
Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is
about, or who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the RMT
planning a vote by members on a tube strike.

Thanks for this summary; I wouldn't have read the story otherwise.
--
Michael Hoffman

Ok heres another link NOT for you read because your far too busy

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent....asp?prID=1048

... which is on a completely different subject! (Disruption due to the
weather.)
--
Richard J.

Oh so you did actually click on the link this time?