Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 07, 03:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Why is the Victoria line so hot these days?

I've noticed the victoria line seems to be much warmer than the other
lines these days (or maybe it always has been but I've not noticed).
Is this because the trains are more frequent , or they use up more
energy on ATO , or the tunnel ventilation isn't so good , or is there
some other reason?

B2003