Old August 10th 03, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default West London today, how was it for you?

CharlesPottins wrote:
Our receptionist at work recently moved to a place near Bollo Lane.
Her bus ride along Chiswick High Road to Stamford Brook took 45
minutes in heavy traffic - it would have been quicker to walk.

Or even quicker by District line from Chiswick Park.

Others driving in from Hounslow seem to have similar stories.

I hope your receptionist castigated the Hounslow drivers for clogging up the
streets instead of taking the Piccadilly line.

--
Richard J.