Old April 26th 07, 04:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default City Tram

I'm having a hard time finding any reference to this scheme in
documents newer than ca. two years ago. Can we declare it dead?

Old April 26th 07, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Mr Thant" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm having a hard time finding any reference to this scheme in
documents newer than ca. two years ago. Can we declare it dead?

do you mean this:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...tram/2047.aspx

?

tim

Old April 26th 07, 11:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 26 Apr, 22:09, "tim....." wrote:
"Mr Thant" wrote in message
do you mean this:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...orkandservices...

No, the City Tram is a similar project, but a little further east:
http://www.lrta.org/london-citytram.html

It's mentioned he
http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corpo..._transport.htm

"The final stage of a study into a City Tram was completed in Spring
2004"

My question is what happened next?

Old April 27th 07, 12:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Mr Thant wrote:
On 26 Apr, 22:09, "tim....." wrote:
"Mr Thant" wrote in message
do you mean this:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...orkandservices...

No, the City Tram is a similar project, but a little further east:
http://www.lrta.org/london-citytram.html

It's mentioned he
http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corpo..._transport.htm

"The final stage of a study into a City Tram was completed in Spring
2004"

My question is what happened next?

Transport planners invented the acronym NIOL specially for plans like this!

(Not In Our Lifetimes)