Old May 17th 07, 12:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Has TfL only just awoken?

I received an email today from TfL, informing me that the TfL website
had been updated.

This happened two months ago, didn't it?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Old May 17th 07, 09:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
I received an email today from TfL, informing me that the TfL website
had been updated.

This happened two months ago, didn't it?

I presumed that they wait for spontaneous feedback to fix any problems
people found before they officially told *everyone*.

Which makes sense to me. (A bit like Gmail pretending to be exclusive
when they started, when in reality it was probably to iron out bugs
while the userbase wasn't in the millions.)
Old May 20th 07, 08:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
I received an email today from TfL, informing me that the TfL website
had been updated.

I had that too.

This happened two months ago, didn't it?

Yes, and they told me back then as well.

G.