Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 17th 07, 04:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Central line - new message

On 15 Aug, 14:13, "Tim Roll-Pickering"
wrote:
explorette wrote:
As far as the car diagrams go,they were replaced donkeys years ago to
eradicate anomalies such as the Ongar & Aldwych (shut the same day)
branches & other lesser items,
so I am staggered that 1 survives (car number?). I can only imagine
that the car/s concerned have been laid up/split up at Hainault or
West Ruislip Depot for
a longgggggg time and escaped updating by the depot staff.

Were the diagrams actually removed or just covered up with newer ones?

Initially a sticker was used over the northeastern end of the line to
cover up the Epping-Ongar section, although most 92ts trains I use
these days have, I think, had the line diagrams replaced with new ones
which show the line as it exists today.