Old August 18th 07, 08:32 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

Default Is Heathrow due to become Cancer Capital of Europe?

Is Heathrow due to become Cancer Capital of Europe?

I don't care.

I'm just glad it's down south, near Doug and many, many miles away from me.

I'm guessing there are as many aircraft near to you as there are near
to Heathrow it's just that they're all up in the sky where you can't
see them.

Anyway, give me an airport any day than a busy road or motorway now
that is bad air.

Old August 22nd 07, 09:45 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air

On 2007-08-16, bobrayner wrote:

On 15 Aug, 17:42, Conor wrote:
In article . com, CJB
says... Is Heathrow due to become Cancer Capital of Europe?

Reference:

(1) The Plane Truth: Aviation and the Environment, written by
Professor John Whitelegg, and published by Transport 2000, and the
Ashden Trust in January 2002.

****ING HELL. Is it 2002 again?

Here's a suggestion. Try posting stuff that's a little more up to date
than HALF A DECADE OLD.

How about this?
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/5/127
I doubt the anti-airport protesters will be referring to *this* study
much.

Excellent. Bookmarked.

Why, because you agree with its summary? Try reading it more
carefully.

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net