Old November 21st 07, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Who is responsible for Wembley Central

Do I take it that London Overground are responsible for the entire station
including platforms 5 & 6. Southern say not them, I assume that it isn't
London Midland as none ot their trains stop there. So the lack of Oyster
readers on 5 & 6 is down to TfL.

Kevin

Old November 21st 07, 05:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Zen83237" wrote in message
Do I take it that London Overground are responsible for the entire station
including platforms 5 & 6. Southern say not them, I assume that it isn't
London Midland as none ot their trains stop there. So the lack of Oyster
readers on 5 & 6 is down to TfL.

Kevin

London _Underground_ have responsibility for Wembley Central, they have all
of the stations served by both Bakerloo line & LO, except for Willesden
Junction. Presume simply because there are more Bakerloo than LO trains...

Paul S

Old November 21st 07, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Zen83237
writes

Do I take it that London Overground are responsible for the entire station
including platforms 5 & 6.

The National Rail site lists London Underground (Tfl) as the station
management company.

--
Paul Terry
Old November 21st 07, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:41:53 -0000, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

London _Underground_ have responsibility for Wembley Central, they have all
of the stations served by both Bakerloo line & LO, except for Willesden
Junction. Presume simply because there are more Bakerloo than LO trains...

Interesting, as it used to be a Silverlink station, so one would have
thought it'd go over to LO.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
Old November 21st 07, 09:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:55:40 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

Stations from Queens Park to Harrow and Wealdstone but excluding
Willesden Junction all transferred to LU operation on 11/11/07.

Does H&W still retain its London Midland (nee Silverlink) ticket
office, or does it now just have a cut-down LUL one despite being
served by mainline trains?

Neil

--
Neil Williams