Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 30th 07, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Signs and portents (well, a map, anyway)

Evening all,

Seen at Farringdon, New Johnston and Rail Alphabet together at last:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twic/2150199528

And at Warren Street, a new, post-ELL, version of the tube map which is
slowly appearing at stations (but is not yet, AFAIK, online):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twic/2149407291

I am pleased to note that my complaint about the Overground layout at
Willesden Junction has been addressed, although i doubt i had anything to
do with it!

tom

--
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets
of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a