Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th 08, 08:57 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london

Default St Albans Country Bus Running Day Questions

A last minute change of plan (job cancellation, sadly) had the up-side
that I'll be able to get along to the St Albans Country Bus Running Day
this Sunday (13 January). I've never been along to one before as
weekends tend to be workdays for me and am really looking forward to it.

Now as there isn't time for me to send off for one of the running
sheets, can anyone here tell me:

(a) What time things start

and

(b) Where I can buy one of the timing sheets when I arrive on the day.

Please note I'm *not *trying to avoid paying for one (indeed, I'm more
than happy to do so, as it helps pay for the day), so this is all the
information I want.

Hope someone can help.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

Old LT Country Bus network. [email protected] London Transport 21 February 26th 10 09:29 PM
East Croydon to St Albans on FCC with stopover jimbo99 London Transport 2 March 10th 09 09:49 PM
LT Country Bus inspectors cap London Transport 0 November 13th 04 08:44 AM
I've been to London for business meetings and told myself that I'd be back to see London for myself. (rather than flying one day and out the next) I've used the tube briefly and my questions a Stuart Teo London Transport 4 January 30th 04 03:57 PM
Brian Hardy talks about Berlin U-Bahn and S-Bahn in St Albans on Thursday John Rowland London Transport 0 November 12th 03 12:41 AM