Old August 27th 03, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Hammersmith And City

"CJG" wrote in message
My god! The train that came into Kings Cross this evening looked like
someone had decided to decorate the side of it. The graffiti was really
awful.

"TOX03" again? Saw a H&C leaving Padd as I was on the 19:31 Greenford -
covered in crap.

The last carriages was covered in it. The Hammersmith And City
seem to be worse for graffiti compared to the others. Is there any
reason for it.

Open-air and insecure depots may have *something* to do with it - unless
it's an internal job..?

Old August 27th 03, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:19:44 +0100, "M J Forbes"
wrote:

Open-air and insecure depots may have *something* to do with it - unless
it's an internal job..?

I've generally found that the sub-surface lines are terrible for
graffiti, while it is almost completely absent on the tube lines - the
depot locations may well have to do with it...

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.
Old August 28th 03, 09:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

Open-air and insecure depots may have *something* to do with it - unless
it's an internal job..?

Its more than likely happened at barking. its the only open depot that the
H&C have. Plus its a dodgy area!

Old August 28th 03, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"M J Forbes" wrote in message
.. .

"CJG" wrote in message
My god! The train that came into Kings Cross this evening looked like
someone had decided to decorate the side of it. The graffiti was really
awful.

"TOX03" again? Saw a H&C leaving Padd as I was on the 19:31 Greenford -
covered in crap.

The 03 bit stands for 2003. I saw a "TOX01" scratched onto the front of a
Northern Line train this morning. It makes you wonder how someone can get
away with repeatedly vandalising the Tube from 2001 to date without being
stopped.

Old August 28th 03, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Rob" wrote the following in:

Open-air and insecure depots may have *something* to do with it -
unless it's an internal job..?

Its more than likely happened at barking. its the only open depot
that the H&C have. Plus its a dodgy area!

I want to know where this TOX person lives, because I've seen graffiti
by him on trackside bits and pieces in Barking, but also around Barons
Court and other parts of that area where the District and Piccadilly
lines run parallel.

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.

Old August 28th 03, 03:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

The 03 bit stands for 2003. I saw a "TOX01" scratched onto the front of a
Northern Line train this morning. It makes you wonder how someone can get
away with repeatedly vandalising the Tube from 2001 to date without being
stopped.

Unless its a group of people. In Aylesbury there was (and still is) a large
amount of graffiti saying WDL on all things from Bus stops to Buildings and
theres no way it can be 1 person
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out

Old August 28th 03, 03:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
The 03 bit stands for 2003. I saw a "TOX01" scratched onto the front of

Northern Line train this morning. It makes you wonder how someone can

get
away with repeatedly vandalising the Tube from 2001 to date without

being
stopped.

Unless its a group of people. In Aylesbury there was (and still is) a

large
amount of graffiti saying WDL on all things from Bus stops to Buildings

and
theres no way it can be 1 person

AFAIK it's normally one person per tag. Remember that these scumbags are
generally young / unemployed / unemployable so can dedicate their whole day
to this ...

Old August 28th 03, 08:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

AFAIK it's normally one person per tag. Remember that these scumbags are
generally young / unemployed / unemployable so can dedicate their whole

day
to this ...

You seem to know too much about this matter :-)
More should be done to stop this (see: "Ways to Reduce Vandalism" Thread)
such as Live CCTV monitoring with communication between CCTV operators and
station staff, drivers and police officers.

Old August 29th 03, 03:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Personally I believe the homosexual paedophile that was "TOXxx" has now gone
onto other things, maybe he learned to spell a big word "employment" and
went off to seek that goal. However all the wannabe's who have no brain
cells thought he was cool so they carry on copying his vandalism. The
reasons they use his name are simple:
1. They no original thoughts of their own
2. Their family brain cell is away being repaired.
3. They are stupid, idle, benefit scrounging drug dealing social outcasts
that have little better to do with their time.

"M J Forbes" wrote in message
.. .

Old August 29th 03, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
AFAIK it's normally one person per tag. Remember that these scumbags

are
generally young / unemployed / unemployable so can dedicate their whole

day
to this ...

You seem to know too much about this matter :-)

What are you saying?! ;-)

There's lots of stuff on the internet about how to prevent and reduce this
kind of crime (Google is your friend, also the BTP have a few pearls of
wisdom on their site).

More should be done to stop this (see: "Ways to Reduce Vandalism" Thread)
such as Live CCTV monitoring with communication between CCTV operators and
station staff, drivers and police officers.

I'd agree. Problem is it all costs money. Whether it would be cheaper to
reduce this crime rather than clear up afterwards is another matter!