Old September 2nd 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Spin

In message , Richard J.
writes
This is pure spin. It was untrue at the time, it conflicted with the
board at the gates which said there were delays on the H&C and the
Circle, and the fact that LU services are running to timetable should
not need to be broadcast every 2 minutes, even if true.

I complained to the station supervisor, but got the impression it was
out of his hands. I hope Tim O'Toole doesn't think that all he needs
to do is to produce better spin.

God! People complaining about LU make me so sick. LU run a great service
and try their hardest but all they get is people complaining and
shooting them down. I think you people who criticise LU should quite
frankly be ashamed of yourself.
--
CJG

Old September 3rd 03, 12:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

CJG wrote:
In message , Richard J.
writes
This is pure spin. It was untrue at the time, it conflicted with the
board at the gates which said there were delays on the H&C and the
Circle, and the fact that LU services are running to timetable should
not need to be broadcast every 2 minutes, even if true.

I complained to the station supervisor, but got the impression it was
out of his hands. I hope Tim O'Toole doesn't think that all he needs
to do is to produce better spin.

God! People complaining about LU make me so sick. LU run a great
service and try their hardest but all they get is people complaining
and shooting them down. I think you people who criticise LU should
quite frankly be ashamed of yourself.

Yes, sorry, don't know what came over me ... Must be all those posts from
that other bloke, what his name? CJD or something like that.
--
Richard J.